Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(For Pracha-Uthit campus)
Role & Responsibilities
- Welcoming prospective parents and students.
- Providing the information for all school programmes, activities, school policies and fees.
- Conducting school tours.
- Coordinating with the teacher who is an expert on special needs student or placement test.
- Doing a consistent revision of placement test.
- Providing placement test and result.
- Updating database of lists of all candidates and lists of enrollment.
- Completing and following up the personal documents of candidates.
- Coordinating with class teacher of candidate, including updating class list.
- Assist in filing placement test paper and test result.
- Using a marketing strategy when contacting parents.
- Coordinating about visa and other necessary documents with HR office.
- Making appointment and arranging placement test and interview session.
- Coordinating the New Parent Orientation Programme.
- Dealing with the school nurse in terms of medical history record.
- Summarising enrollment numbers to the Director of Admissions
- Other assignments (school exhibition, road show and other school events).
- University graduate of any discipline.
- Able to communicate fluently in Chinese, English and Thai in verbal and written form.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, and etc.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates commitment to high professional ethical standards in a diverse workplace